Hello!
Didn't go for appoinment yesterday, cause I woke up late & couldn't rush down to Parkway in time. Didn't go to T1 to say hello to Sara, cause I couldn't go. Dad went overseas yesterday, so we didn't do anything today. Boring Boring Boring.
Only mum, sis and I went to the Pet Farms in Pasir Ris! Those puppies are really adorable! So after buying all the stuffs for Ginny, we left for home. Had Pizza for dinner! Hahaha, WB thinks I ate alot, cause I ate 4 slices of pizza, 3 honey chicken, 3 beefballs. Okay, now thinking about it, I think I did eat alot. Oh well...
Tomorrow's a Monday. Bye Bye 2 weeks of holiday. I'm looking forward to Tuesday actually (: MG, you know why!!! :D But I would be spending 1 hour less with them..sigh...
Oh well, Eric's the new chinese DJ! Muahaha, I'm gonna request more songs from you, okay? !!! You're the first person whom I know, whose mirror has MSN! Hahahaha :D (You get what I mean, yeah?)
QUEEEEEEEKKKKK! Ask Mr Fong to start pingpong now! NOWNOWNOW!
Escape Theme Park on the 13th June :D Woooohoooo!
I'm looking forward to everything planned next week! & Roanna & Sharon are coming soon! Roanna's coming tomorrow! Okay, probably meeting them up if I've got the time & I'm able to go out! Wooooooooooooooo! Maybe I'm gonna start loving this year's June. Hmmmm...
Veronica is coming back on the 21st June! Yi Xuan's going to the airport. Okay, maybe I shall go with Yi Xuan, if I'm free on that day! Woooooooooooooo! I'm up to something wicked already :P Hahaha.
Okay, Cheers!